We understand that project costs are central to nearly all construction disputes.
We provide independent expert witness cost estimating services to litigators, owners and contractors in infrastructure construction claims.
With a proven track record in providing expert witness services to clients involved in multi-million dollar bridge, highway, and power claims, we are equipped to provide estimating support in assessing or validating entitlement and quantification of project damages.
Parties value our detailed, equipment and material costs, to easily identify discrepancies in estimated costs.
We independently assess:
- Direct and Indirect project costs
- Project means and methods
- Construction techniques
- Cost overruns,
- Schedule delays
- Changes in scope incurred during pre-construction and construction phases
We support our clients in the following construction litigation case types:
- Disruption and lost productivity claims
- Excessive work scope changes
- Differing site conditions
- Construction defects
- Additional compensation claims
- Lack of construction inspection
- Delayed construction completion